Yaletown Lions Club
- Lions Club is an international volunteer organization with chapters in 198 countries (1.3 million members).
- Opened a Yaletown Chapter in July 2007
- Terry Li is the first elected Charter Secretary in the Club's history. Mr. Li is currently serving as the Club's Vice President.
- Chris Sargent is the immediate past President.
- To know more of the Yaletown Lions Club, please click here to visit their website.
St. Paul's Lights of Hope
- Rancho received a shared star in the archway at St. Paul's Hospital as a form of recognition for its sponsorship.
- Light of Hope raised money on behalf of Women's Heart Health.
- To know more of the Lights of Hope, please click here to visit their website.
Richmond Hospital Foundation
- Richmond Hospital Foundation, is a registered charity, dedicated to ensuring donors’ dollars have 100 percent impact on improving health care in Richmond. We work closely with our doctors and health care teams as well as hospital leadership to ensure donations are directed to areas of greatest need.
- Rancho is a Tee Hole Sponsor at this year's Richmond Hospital Foundation Golf Tournament.
- To know more of the Richmond Hospital Foundation, please click here to visit their website.
Burnaby Hospital Foundation
- As the fundraising organization of the Burnaby Hospital, The Burnaby Hospital Foundation bridges the gap between what government provides and what the community needs.
- The Burnaby Hospital Foundation's broader purpose is to ensure Burnaby Hospital serves the health needs of all generations because the foundation knows that vibrant communities are healthy communities.
- Rancho is a proud Silver Sponsor this year.
- To know more of the Burnaby Hospital Foundation, please click here to visit their website.
Wigs for Kids
- For over 30 years, Wigs for Kids has been providing Hair Replacement Systems and support for children who have lost their hair due to chemotherapy, radiation therapy, Alopecia, Trichotillomania, burns and other medical issues at no cost to children or their families.
- Rancho has been supporting Wigs for Kids throughout the years.
Dreams Take Flight
- Dreams Take Flight is a non-profit organisation focused on giving children in need a trip of a lifetime to Disneyland.
- Rancho is an active supporter of Dreams Take Flight.
- Visit their website for more details.
British Columbia Fires: Canadian Red Cross
- Massive wildfires have triggered a province-wide state of emergency in British Columbia. Fast moving flames have forced thousands of people from their homes. Urgent support is needed for individuals and families evacuated from their communities.
- The Canadian Red Cross is supporting the B.C. government in providing relief for those affected and a British Columbia Fires Appeal has been opened for Canadians who wish to help those in need.
- Rancho has made a donation to the B.C. Fires Appeal to provide immediate relief such as cots, blankets, family reunification as well as financial assistance so individuals and families can get the food, clothing, shelter, and anything else that can help them recover from this tragedy.
- Visit their website for more details on how you can make a donation as well.