Rancho Gives Back
Yaletown Lions CLub
- Lions Club is an international volunteer organization with chapters in 198 countries (1.3 million members).
- Opened a Yaletown Chapter in July 2007
- Terry Li is the first elected Charter Secretary in the Yaletown Lions Club’s history. He has served as the Club’s President twice and is currently the immediate Past President.
- Chris Sargent has also served as the Club’s President.
- For years, Rancho has been a sponsor at the Gold Level. Recently, Rancho became a sponsor at the Platinum Level.
- To know more of Yaletown Lions Club, please click here to visit their website.
St. Paul’s Lights of Hope
- Since 1998, St. Paul’s Foundation has recognized donors to Lights of Hope and inspired the community to show their support through a spectacular display of lights on St. Paul’s Hospital.
- For several years, Rancho has been donating to Lights of Hope and has been receiving a star in the archway at St. Paul’s Hospital as a form of recognition for its sponsorship.
- Thank you letter from Lights of Hope.
- To know more of Lights of Hope, please click here to visit their website.
Richmond Hospital Foundation
- Richmond Hospital Foundation is a registered charity, dedicated to ensuring donors’ dollars have 100 per cent impact on improving health care in Richmond. We work closely with our doctors and health care teams as well as hospital leadership to ensure donations are directed to areas of greatest need.
- Rancho is a Tee Hole Sponsor at this year’s Richmond Hospital Foundation Golf Tournament.
- To know more of the Richmond Hospital Foundation, please click here to visit their website.
Burnaby Hospital Foundation
- As the fundraising organization of the Burnaby Hospital, The Burnaby Hospital Foundation bridges the gap between what the government provides and what the community needs.
- The Burnaby Hospital Foundation’s broader purpose is to ensure Burnaby Hospital serves the health needs of all generations because the foundation knows that vibrant communities are healthy communities.
- Rancho is a proud Silver Sponsor this year.
- To know more of the Burnaby Hospital Foundation, please click here to visit their website.
Wigs for Kids
- For over 30 years, Wigs for Kids has been providing Hair Replacement Systems and support for children who have lost their hair due to chemotherapy, radiation therapy, Alopecia, Trichotillomania, burns and other medical issues at no cost to children or their families.
- Rancho has been supporting Wigs for Kids throughout the years.
- To know more of Wigs for Kids, please click here to visit their website.